USB Redirector – Genuine Remote USB Sharing Over Network
USB Redirector is a windows Software that provides quick resolution for your remote USB needs! You can share USB Devices over TCP/IP connection or the Internet. It can act as both a USB server and a USB client, as well as there is a separate lightweight FREE client available
It works as a background service, this means you don’t have to keep the app open all the time. Once you have configured the program, you can safely close it. It will continue to work even when no user is logged in or after reboot. All the devices that you have shared will remain shared.
Table of Contents
- Access USB devices in Hyper-V virtual machine or any other virtual machine.
- Organize a full-featured USB Server for users in your corporate or home network.
- Use USB devices on a computer where USB ports are damaged or missing.
- Redirect USB devices between computers in your home network or through the Internet.
- Redirect USB devices between Windows and Linux with the help of USB Redirector for Linux.
- Limit physical access to USB device, but make it available for users in your network.
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (SP3 or newer)
Windows Server (including Server Core and Hyper-V):
- Windows 2019
- Windows 2016
- Windows 2012 R2
- Windows 2012
- Windows 2008 R2
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2003 (SP1 or newer)
Download USB Redirector 2023 Edition
Here are the direct links to download the tool for Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit).
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Links Not Working: Report Here
|USB Redirector crack with key||Link|
How to Download and Install on Windows
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- voila, Software is installed Successfully on your computer
Redirect a USB device in 5 steps
- Step 1. Install a USB Redirector on a computer where your USB device is physically attached. This computer will act as a USB server.
- Step 2. Share the required USB device on the USB server:
- Please note that shared USB device can not be used locally, because it is acquired for individual usage by remote USB clients! To make the device available locally again, you need to unshare it.
- Step 3. Install USB Redirector Client on a computer where you need to use USB devices remotely. This will be your USB client.
- Step 4. Create a direct connection from the USB client to the USB server or a callback connection from the USB server to the USB client:
- Step 5. In the list of available USB devices select the needed one and click Connect:
- Result. Now you can use redirected USB device on a remote computer:
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the USB Redirector Client Free to Use?
Yes, it is completely free to download and use.
What purpose of using USB Redirector Client?
You can use it to share USB Devices over the internet from one pc to another pc.
Is USB Redirector Client Safe to Use?
Yes, it is completely safe for your device and Also for computers and laptops.
Is it Compatible with All Windows versions?
Yes, You can use it on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, or later (32-bit and 64-bit).
Is there any alternative Flash Tool?
Yes, there is an alternative tool called Android Utility (MTK META Utility). Android Utility (MTK META Utility) is another flash tool that was developed for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
How can I Find Firmware Stock ROM for Android?
Where can I download the USB Drivers?
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest tutorials. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. We offer over a thousand valuable Tools and Drivers. Explore a few of them using the links below: