No Auth Firehose / Programmer (Loader) for Vivo Y20i:
You can now download the no auth firehose or loader file for the Vivo Y20i, which allows you to flash a SLA-enabled device without completing the SLA challenge.
The Vivo Y20i runs on Android 10 and is powered by a QCOM SD460 Processor. It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM cards and has connectivity options such as GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, hotspot, 3G, and 4G. The device comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, which can be expanded via an SD card.
- Vivo Y20i ufs No Auth Firehose: Download
- Flashing May brick Your device
- Make a backup before the Process
- This file was Properly tested & working on this device
How to use Vivo Y20i No Auth Firehose:
- there are two ways to use to firehose file, first using FH_loader and another one using emmcdl, You can use MI Flash tools (FH_loader) & ROM2box (emmcdl) GUI for better Result.
Go to ROM2box/QCOM Tab click ‘Select firehose’ mark ufs as device type now use the required function.
- Mi Flash
- emmcdl, Fh_loader.exe with ROM2box GUI