If your Vivo Y22 device is bricked or forgot the screen lock,, and Google Account FRP lock, you are unable to verify the Google account after a hard reset, then don’t worry on this page I have shared a guide that will be useful in helping solve issues quickly. The guide will provide instructions on how to use the test point in Vivo’s new security to unlock your device.
A test point, also known as a “download point” or “MTK test point,” is a specific set of points on a MediaTek (MTK) device’s circuit board that allows communication between the device and a computer. These points are typically used by technicians and engineers to troubleshoot and reprogram the device’s firmware, but they can also be used to bypass lock screens or to root the device. It is important to note that accessing test points can be dangerous and may void the device’s warranty. It is also important to have knowledge of what you are doing before attempting to access test points.
Each and every phone comes with different developer options like Recovery mode, Fastboot mode/bootloader mode, and EDL mode. All these modes use to perform different testing processes. Some of them only can be used for advanced android users or developers or mobile repairing and some of them can be used by normal users.
How To Remove Vivo Y22 Pattern Lock and FRP
You can use the EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, or MRT key tool to remove FRP and pattern lock from Vivo Y22 or you can try other tools using the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode to remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Advantages Vivo Y22 Test Point
- Installing stock ROM on Vivo Y22
- Flashing Vivo Y22 without unlocking the bootloader (bootloader unlocking permission not required)
- Recovering a dead Vivo Y22 by flashing firmware
Installing stock ROM easily if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or is stuck on the Vivo logo.
How to Use Test Point
- Install “Vivo Y22 MTK USB Drivers” on a windows pc.
- Remove the back panel of the device carefully.
- Now Remove the Shield on the Back side of the MainBoard
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Vivo Y22 Test points.
- Remove the battery, Short the CLK point with GND using a tweezer, and Connect the USB cable at the same time.
- It Will Force you to Boot to BROM Mode.
- Then you can flash stock ROM on the Vivo Y22 device using any tool.