No Auth Firehose / Programmer (Loader) for Vivo Y93:
The No Auth Firehose/Programmer (Loader) file for Vivo Y93 can now be downloaded below. This file enables you to flash an SLA-enabled device without having to complete the SLA challenge.
Vivo Y93 runs on Android 8.1 and is powered by the QCOM SD439 Processor. It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM cards and offers connectivity options such as GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, hotspot, 3G, and 4G. The device has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, which can be expanded via an SD card.
- Vivo Y93 No Auth Firehose: Download
- Flashing May brick Your device
- Make a backup before the Process
- This file was Properly tested & working on this device
How to use Vivo Y93 No Auth Firehose:
- there are two ways to use to firehose file, first using FH_loader and another one using emmcdl, You can use MI Flash tools (FH_loader) & ROM2box (emmcdl) GUI for better Result.
Go to ROM2box/QCOM Tab click ‘Select firehose’ mark ufs as device type now use the required function.
- Mi Flash
- emmcdl, Fh_loader.exe with ROM2box GUI