I have discovered an alternative method to unlock your device’s bootloader without waiting for 178 hours. To do this, you need to download two files:
- Firmware for your Ginkgo
- Files that are attached to this message.
Please note that this process will wipe all data on your device. This is an unofficial way to unlock your bootloader, but it worked for me, and I hope it will work for you too.
How to unlock bootloader
Follow these instructions to unlock your bootloader:
- Put your device into recovery mode, and use the volume keys to navigate to “Mi Assistant” and select it with the power button.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Extract the files you downloaded.
- Open the “Sideload Unlock” folder and run the batch file.
- Type “1” to select the first option and hit enter.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- When the batch file gives you a message or returns you to the main screen, put your phone into Fastboot mode.
- Select the second option in the batch file.
- Select the third option to put your device in EDL mode.
- Open QFL and click on “Load Firehose,” then select the file “RedmiNote8PatchedLoader.elf.”
- Click on “Load Firmware” and select the directory where your firmware images are located (make sure your device is still connected to your computer).
- Click on “EDL Flash.”
- Wait for 15-20 minutes until the ROM is flashed.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Note: Please Disable Windows defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
- Compatibility: The tool runs perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), and Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: If you are willing to try the above tool, then please take a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet. As flashing any Firmware or recovery may brick the device.
- Credits: All Unlock Tools and Crack/Keygen is created and distributed by Respected Developers. So, full credits go to them for sharing the tool for free.
- Warning: Try at your own risk. We’re not Responsible for any Device Damage or Data Lost.