Oppo A1K CPH1923 is a popular smartphone that comes with amazing features and specifications. However, if you forget the pattern lock of your Oppo A1K CPH1923, you will need to unlock it using SP Flash Tool. In this article, we will guide you on how to unlock the pattern lock of Oppo A1K CPH1923 using SP Flash Tool.
If you forget the pattern lock of your Oppo A1K CPH1923, you will be locked out of your device. Fortunately, you can easily unlock the pattern lock using SP Flash Tool. SP Flash Tool is a software application that is used to flash custom firmware, recovery, and stock ROMs on Android devices.
About Oppo A1k CPH1923
Oppo A1k mobile was launched in April 2019. The phone comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1560 pixels at a pixel density of 282 pixels per inch (ppi). The display sports Gorilla Glass for protection. Oppo A1k is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Oppo A1k runs Android Pie and is powered by a 4000mAh battery.
How to Check Oppo/Relame Model:
- First Go to Emergency Call
- In Dialer Enter *#899#
- Next, Go to Software Version
- Check the Model and Software Version of the current Device Running
Before you begin with the pattern unlock process, make sure you have the following prerequisites:
- A Windows PC or laptop
- Oppo A1K CPH1923 smartphone
- USB cable
- USB Drivers for Oppo A1K CPH1923
- SP Flash Tool
- Firmware for Oppo A1K CPH1923
Downloads Links Oppo A1k CPH1923:
- Oppo A1k Pattern Unlock File: Download
Flash tools & Drivers:
How to Unlock Oppo A1k CPH1923:
- Download & extract the Oppo A1K FRP Pattern Unlock file to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from the Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_All_IN_ONE_DA.bin file from the FRP folder.
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Oppo A1K FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below FRP Address into the SP flash tool
USERDATA Address BEGIN ADDRESS: 0x1bb800000 FORMAT LENGTH: 0x400000000 FRP Address BEGIN ADDRESS: 0xbe88000 FORMAT LENGTH: 0x100000
- Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool on your computer
- Now Power Off your Oppo A1K phone.
- Connect your device to the computer via a USB cable
- Click on BYPASS in the MCT MTK Bypass Tool.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Oppo A1K
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the official MSM Download Tool with an Authorized Realme Account or you can flash in Fastboot with an Unlocked Bootloader.
Unlocking the pattern lock of Oppo A1K CPH1923 using SP Flash Tool is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. However, make sure you follow the prerequisites carefully and download the correct firmware and USB drivers for your device. By following the steps mentioned in this article, you can easily unlock the pattern lock of your Oppo A1K CPH1923.
FAQ About Oppo A1k
Will unlocking the pattern lock using SP Flash Tool delete all data on my Oppo A1K CPH1923?
Yes, It will erase all your data including Photos, Videos, Calls, messages, and other files.
Can I use this method to unlock the pattern lock on any Oppo device?
No, this method is specifically for Oppo A1K CPH1923. It may not work on other Oppo devices.
What should I do if the flashing process fails?
If the flashing process fails, disconnect your device from the PC or laptop and repeat the process from the beginning. Make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware and USB drivers for your device.
Will unlocking the pattern lock using the SP Flash Tool void my warranty?
No, unlocking the pattern lock using SP Flash Tool will not void your warranty. However, if you damage your device during the process, it may void your warranty.
Can I use this method to unlock other types of locks, such as a PIN or password?
Yes, this method removes all types of locks like Pin, Patter, Password, Facelock, and Fingerprint Lock.