Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro Mi Account FRP file can help you bypass the Mi Account Cloud Verification or Xiaomi FRP Lock after you reset your Xiaomi Android device and forget your Mi Cloud Login details like ID, Password, etc. This file is completely free, and you can download it easily by clicking on the below links.
What is Mi Account & Mi Cloud
Mi account and Mi cloud are both services provided by Xiaomi, a popular Chinese smartphone manufacturer. Mi account is like an account that allows Xiaomi device users to access a range of services, including the Mi App store, Mi cloud storage, and Mi message. Mi cloud is a cloud storage service that lets Xiaomi users store and access their data, like contacts, messages, photos, and videos, on the cloud.
Download Redmi K20 Pro/ Mi 9T Pro Micloud
Mi Account & FRP File: raphael_global_images_V126.96.36.199.QFKMIXM_20201021.0000.00_10.0_global_micloud.rar
Xiaomi Drivers: Download
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool: Download
Mi Flash Pro Tool: Download
- Do not root your device by yourself or without any knowledge as it may damage the device system, and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process may take some time, so please be patient and avoid interrupting the process.
- The firmware update may delete all of the device data (internal), including contacts, messages, documents, etc. It’s essential to take a full backup of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the phone battery level above 50%, or you can plug your device into charging as well to ensure an uninterrupted power supply.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and more stable software updates.
How to Remove Mi Account by Xiaomi Tool
- Turn off your Mi phone
- Now boot it into Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Up button and Power On button simultaneously until you see the Mi logo or pcsuite.mi.com.
- Run the Mi Account Unlock Tool on your PC.
- Connect your smartphone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Click on the Data tab on the Mi Unlock tool, and you’ll see all the device information on the screen.
- Finally, press “Bypass Mi Account” to remove cloud verification or Xiaomi FRP Lock.
Note that the first reboot may take longer than usual, and it’s normal. You should not unplug the device before it’s started up correctly and do not link it to the internet until you’ve booted to the first display.
To remove your Mi account from Settings, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your Xiaomi device.
- Scroll down to the “Mi Account” section and tap on it.
- Tap on “Sign Out” to log out of your Mi account.
- Enter your Mi account Password to verify
- Once you have successfully signed out of your Mi account, you will no longer see the account listed at the top of the Settings menu.
- Read Full instructions here
To remove your Mi account from Xiaomi Cloud, follow these steps:
- Go to the official Xiaomi Cloud website and tap sign in.
- Enter your Mi Account login details.
- Click “Delete device”.
- Confirm delete
- Congratulations! You have successfully signed out of your Mi account.
- Read Full instructions Here